Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Google Sites is the Best

There’s an unlimited amount of hosting websites where you can create a free website. You can visit Freewebsites.com, Webs.com, Weebly.com, Wix.com, and Geocites.yahoo.com just to name a few. However, Google is one of the easiest to use if not the easiest. Google Sites is a free and easy way for you to create and share webpages. You can create rich web pages easily, collect all your informatio nin one place, and you can even control who can view and edit your website. Google Sites is powerful enough for a company intranet, yet simple enough for a company intranet, yet simple enough for a family website.

One Google Sites user said, "I am a climate scientist and I use Google-Sites to present the research of me and my collaborators. It allows me to maintain a personal presence on the web that I can take with me wherever I go. I particularly appreciate that it is low maintenance, yet has high flexibility through the large variety of Open-Social gadgets available."

Example Sites:




2 comments:

  1. There is so much to learn about sites. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your blog, I feel this information will be of great help in the future.

    ReplyDelete